What does SEO mean ?? SEO stands for search engine optimization which means search engine optimization, is a process to increase traffic through search engines to a website by following search engine rules and algorithms. The hope, if a web or blog is made to be SEO friendly, the web or blog is at the top of the search results so that it has a greater chance of getting visitors.
The steps in running SEO techniques are divided into two, namely Making SEO Plans With Blogs and Doing SEO Properly. Will be explained below in sequence.
- Make a SEO Plan with Blog
There is no point in having information but not having the knowledge and desire to use it effectively. You read one of the SEO Learning articles, so I assume you have a desire to use SEO knowledge.
After you have a desire, you must have a plan. In management science, the best plan is a flexible plan, but contains enough detail to guide you and allow you to modify it as needed. but if you still need help I recommend you visit LinkHelpers Scottsdale SEO Company, they can help you to improve your business.
And here is how to make an SEO plan?
- Research, the first part that is very important in SEO planning and actually not too difficult and tedious as many potential SEO fighters expect.
- Optimization, this part is needed only SEO On Page optimization, SEO Off Page and make your website or blog more SEO Friendly. For that it can be searched on google because many people have shared about it.
- Update, this section is often talked about a good time to update the blog. In updating the blog, it is better to be given a dose or time of a day or a few days so that Google can crawl your blog post that has just been published, a day or so is enough.
- Do SEO properly
SEO is not a difficult thing but must be done correctly in the right order too. One of them is not true, SEO efforts will be in vain.
And here is how to do SEO properly, please listen.
The keywords or keywords that you choose are the foundation of your next SEO activity and greatly affect the success of your SEO blog. Targeting the wrong keywords, all your efforts will be useless.
- SEO On Page
After you know the keywords you want to work on, you must optimize the pages of the site for these keywords. Optimize as many different pages as possible for different keywords. We recommend that one page be optimal for one keyword
- User Friendly Optimization
Even though your site gets hundreds of visitors every day, it does not necessarily produce a single sale because the pages are not user friendly.…